Monday, August 16, 2004

my new ice cream maker

i received my new ice cream maker in the mail today. i know, i'm bad. i'm trying not to be much of a consumer, but there are some things i need. i know, i know, i don't need a fully-automatic ice cream machine, but it will really make me happy. i made some lemon ice cream base in anticipation for some lemon ice cream tonight, but it wasn't meant to be. as i unpacked the machine a couple hours ago, i discovered that the manual recommends letting the machine sit for 12 hours before the first use so the refrigerant can settle properly. bummer. oh well, pictures tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Eric said...

Hello, I want to meet some other local people who, like me, are interested in cooking & particularly pakistani cooking. I've found this site (pakistani cooking). Are there any other ways of meeting similar people?
Many thanks

2:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home