Sunday, June 20, 2004

me no understand technology

computers just confuse the hell out of me. i set out half-heartedly trying to figure out how to fix my technical problem mentioned below. i really had no clue. i scanned the code but it was just gibberish to me. then i sent an email to blogger support and i have yet to hear from them.

today i decided to devote a little thought to the problem. and you know what? i fixed it! guess what i did. i removed the italics from the posole recipe below. that did the trick. maybe the program can't handle having that much text in italics. i dunno. if anyone can enlighten me as to what happened, i'd be eternally grateful. i'm just blown away at how temperamental technology can be. and now back to our regularly scheduled program...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home